Get Involved – becoming a resident at Clay Park
A mixture of shared ownership, affordable rented and market housing will be available at Clay Park. As of June 2020, we are working with our contractor and planning to start on site in spring 2021, with two phases of housing delivered in spring 2022 and autumn 2022, however there is uncertainty due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Allocations & sales will commence 6 months before the completion of each phase - to stay informed please sign up to our mailing list.
Affordable Rental (11 units)
- 2 x 1 bed houses
- 2 x 2 bed houses
- 1 x 3 bed houses
- 4 x studios for young people (in collboration with Young Devon)
- 2 x flats for adults with learning disabilities (in collaboration with United Response/ROC)
Shared Ownership (12 units) - purchase between 25-75% of market value
- 6 x 2 bed houses
- 4 x 3 bed houses
- 2 x 4 bed houses
Open Market Sale (8 units)
- 2 x 2 bed houses - valued at £245,000 (spring 2019)
- 4 x 3 bed houses - valued at £290,000 (spring 2019)
- 2 x 4 bed houses - valued at £345,000 (spring 2019)
Please note that market values may change by the time the homes come on the market.
New planning application
In 2020 we are submitting a planning application for 8 additional market houses (3 x 2 bed, 3 x 3 bed, and 2 x 4 bedroom), to generate additional sales income to cover deficit in the budget.
To be eligible to be considered for one of the affordable houses you need to:
- have a local connection (with Dartington parish, or an adjacent parishes of Totnes, Harberton, Rattery, Littlehempston or Staverton )
- be in need of housing
- be unable to buy on the open market
- be enthusiastic about being part of a landmark scheme demonstrating sustainable living.
Properties will be allocated according to the strength of housing need and local connection. Please read our Allocations Policy for more information: Download
If you are interested you must register as being in housing need with Devon Home Choice (for rental properties) and/or Help to Buy (for shared ownership), and drop us an email on email@example.com to register with us, so we can keep you updated on progress.
Please note: the Help to Buy agent changed in 2019, and due to data protection they were unable to transfer people's applications meaning that you will need to re-apply through the new agent, linked above.