Closing date: 5pm Friday 30th November 2018
Interviews: Monday 10th December 2018
Please download application pack for full details
Transition Town Totnes (TTT) is 11 years old and remains a leader in the field of community and local economic resilience, inspiring communities around the world to make ground breaking systemic change at different levels in their towns and cities.
TTT is entering an exciting phase of its development, actively working to evolve its vision, aims, and structure, to ensure it is fit for purpose to help our community imagine and create a positive future in the face of the current environmental, social and economic crises we face both locally and globally.
We are therefore looking for enthusiastic, passionate, creative individuals with a commitment to developing sustainable communities to join our Trustee Board.
Currently we have 4 Trustees whose experience includes: law, health, social and community work, leadership and organisational management.
Below is a list of skills and experiences which we believe would be useful to the board at this stage in our development.
- Experience of fund raising or well networked with those who could assist with fundraising
- Experience of Finance and Accountancy within a charity
- Experience of strategic communications work
- Experience of human resources, organisational development, staff management, capacity building
- Experience of working to develop and evolve a grassroots organisation or small charity
- Experience of evaluating and monitoring an organisation’s impact and effectiveness
- Experience of contributing to cultural change
- Understanding and experience of environmental and social justice and working in communities to bring about change
- Experience of creating partnerships with diverse organisations and understanding of issues around inclusion and power, including race, class, faith, gender.
- Experience that supports TTT in maintaining the balance between being and doing (Inner Transition) and an understand of and practical experience of eco psychology and/ or positive psychology
Do you have these skills?
For more information including the person spec please visit our website:
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 30th November
Interview date: Monday 10th December, Totnes
For more information please please download application pack or email email@example.com