Totnes IPC-Edge 2015
Food, accommodation and transport
- Accommodation will be provided at Windmill House (single sex dorms) and at homestays (a room in the house of a local family), both within Totnes, for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. If you wish to stay additional nights after the Edge event, please contact us following your booking and we can arrange to extend your accommodation (additional charges will apply).
- The event includes breakfast (at your accommodation), lunch, and morning and afternoon tea on Thursday and Friday, and breakfast on Saturday. Evening meals are provided at the Wednesday's welcome party, and on Friday's boat trip - it does not include dinner on Thursday, as you can choose how to spend Thursday evening.
- Transport will be provided from London to Totnes by coach on Wednesday 16th. You will need to arrange your own transport from Totnes when you leave – please see the Travel page for information.
Booking is now closed!
Please note that all bookings are subject to a cancellation charge:
- 10% if cancelled 31 working days or more before the event
- 25% if cancelled 19-30 working days before
- 50% if between 10-19 working days before
- 100% for 10 working days or less
Booking requests are considered active on the day they are received. Working days are Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
Requests for cancellations after the event will not be considered.
Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the tickets.
Substitutions (giving your place to someone else) are allowed at any time on condition that the Totnes Edge event organisers are informed in advance of the event.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with queries, any booking issues, or to make a payment by bank transfer.Back to the Applied Permaculture in South Devon page »