A group to explore and support the inner dimension of the Transition process, bringing insights and practices from psychological, spiritual and other relevant traditions. How does what is happening inside us shape the outer world? If we need an outer Transition to make our systems for transport, food, energy and shelter into something sustainable and healthy, what is the inner Transition that goes with this? What does this look like for individuals, groups and communities?
Watch a short video about What is Inner Transition (Heart & Soul).
As part of Transition Town Totnes we offer:
- Discussions, workshops, talks, meeting spaces, celebrations and other activities - see informationon previous events.
- In summer 2016 we facilitated a Brexit Speed Dating event to heal divisions in the town.
- In September 2014 we hosted Drew Dellinger and Matt Harvey, sharing their poems and creating two wonderful Group Poems spontaneously from the audience!
- Occasional open meetings to which all are welcome. You can see a write up of one of our meetings, on 16th September 2013.
- Free support for those involved in the TTT project through the Mentoring Project, and Complementary Therapies
- Active Hope groups - "how to face the mess we're in without going crazy!"
- A Reading Group which studies books related to Inner Transition
- Time to Breathe, a weekly stress-relieving meditation group, open to all in Transition - and all who are not!
- Help with design and facilitation of meetings, events and gatherings, please contact us for this
A coordinating group, called Pulse, organises regular public meetings and sends news and an intermittent bulletin to members.
- you'd like to receive our bulletins and updates,
- you're active in TTT and would like mentoring
- you'd like to take part in an Active Hope group
- you have an idea for Inner Transition that you'd like to take forward, or
- you'd like to help with the organisation of the group.
Our members are people involved in psychological, healing, spiritual, faith or similar fields – mediators, social workers, group facilitators or trainers, therapists, people in faith groups, people working to connect with nature and those on a spiritual or personal development journey. We welcome all with an interest in the personal, group and community journey towards a healthier, happier, less resource intensive way of living.
To contact us email: innertransition@