Ways to get involved
If you want to build a stronger community and create more sustainable ways to live, join us! We're not a member organisation, we're a grass-roots community group run by 99.9% volunteers, and anyone can be involved, whatever your interests, skills or experience.
How can you get involved?
Check out the volunteer roles we're 'recruiting' for
...Come along to any of the events on our calendar, and make some connections. A Transition Tour is a great way to get an overview of TTT
......Join us for lunch on a Wednesday at the office (email us first to check we're meeting!)
..........Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some examples of how you can help with TTT projects:
- Helping out at an event (e.g. on the door, or setting up)
- Baking cakes for events
- Distributing posters & leaflets
- Creating a new project or reinvigorating a dormant one - perhaps you've got an idea you'd like some support with!
- Helping to organise events, raise funds, or undertake research with a project or group
- Planting & pruning - helping to care for the community edible beds, and fruit & nut trees (would you like to be a tree guardian?)
- Offering specialist skills (financial, legal, marketing, communications, fundraising or business administration experience)
- Developing a volunteer coordinator/support role
For all inquiries about getting involved, please email Nicola on email@example.com