Ways To Get Involved
If you want to build a stronger community and create more sustainable ways to live, join us! We're a grass-roots community group moatly run by volunteers. Anyone can be involved, whatever your interests, skills or experience.
How can you get involved?
- Check out the volunteering opportunities
- Come along to any of the events or activities on our calendar and make some connections.
- Join a Transition Tour - this is a great way to get an overview of TTT (tours take place between May and Sept each year)
- If you're visiting, please see our FAQ's page
Here are some examples of how you can help with TTT projects:
- Getting involved with one of our projects or groups - for example, helping them to organise events, raise funds, or undertake research
- Helping out at an event (e.g. on the door, or setting up)
- Baking cakes for events
- Distributing posters & leaflets
- Create a new project or reinvigorate a dormant one - perhaps you've got an idea you'd like some support with!
- Planting & pruning - helping to care for the community edible beds and fruit & nut trees (would you like to be a tree guardian?)
- Offering specialist skills (financial, legal, marketing, communications, fundraising or business administration experience)