Several of TTT's projects are looking for an extra pair of hands - would you like to get involved?
The projects emerge from opportunities/ideas brought by local people, and the projects are led by groups of passionate people who give their time to make it happen - like a film festival, or food growing project.
- Fanatical about film? Join the TTT Film Festival team to plan our 3rd fabulous film festival!
- Local foodie? Grown in Totnes is bringing in the first harvest, setting up small scale processing, and selling locally grown grains.
- Party planner? We're celebrating our 10th anniversary this year, including celebratory events and a fundraising campaign. Can you help plan & deliver these?
- If creating the New Economy is your thing, get involved with the Totnes REconomy Project.
- We're also soon going to be recruiting for an Incredible Edible coordinator (or coordinators) to take over from Wendy Stayte in June 2017 - watch this space
To find out more about these roles, check out our Volunteering opportunities page.
Why get involved with TTT?
We're a grassroots organisation, led by volunteers, with a small core team (coordinator, administrator and communications which together equal one full-time post) which support all the projects. People are so inspired by what we do here, that we're internationally famous and receive hundreds of Transition tourists each year.
TTT exists because of local people who are passionate about transitioning to a lower carbon, more resilient, re-localised and connected way of living. You'll meet like-minded people, and make exciting things happen locally! There's always tea, often cake, lots of ideas & energy.
If you've only got an hour or two to spare here and there, we always appreciate a hand with postering around the town, baking cakes for events, and helping at events. Contact Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org