Transition Tours are a great way to discover Totnes and to find out about Transition - locals and visitors are welcome. This year, we've adjusted the times slightly and included some Saturday tours!
Tours start at the Transition Network office at 43 Fore Street (not the TTT office at the Mansion).
To book a place contact Hal Gillmore by email, or phone: 07977 178214.
- Saturday 10th September, 10.30-3.30pm, with a lunch break. Community energy special! This one starts at the Reconomy Centre- see events calendar for details.
- Friday October 14th, 3-7pm
Hal also offers canoeing trips on the Dart. Visit the Canoe Adventures website for dates.
- Saturday 14th May, 10.30-3.30pm
- Friday 24th June, 3-7pm.
- Friday 22nd July, 3-7pm.
- Friday 5th August, 3-7pm.
- Friday 19th August, 3-7pm
- Saturday 27th August, 10am-1pm. Sea Change Festival special!