A group to explore and support the inner dimension of the Transition process, bringing insights and practices from psychological, spiritual and other relevant traditions. How does what is happening inside us shape the outer world? If we need an outer Transition to make our systems for transport, food, energy and shelter into something sustainable and healthy, what is the inner Transition that goes with this? What does this look like for individuals, groups and communities? See a video about Inner Transition.
As part of Transition Town Totnes we offer:
- occasional public meetings. You can see a write up of the latest meeting, on 16th September 2013.
- discussions, workshops, talks, meeting spaces, celebrations and other activities - see information on recent events,
- a Reading Group which studies books related to Inner Transition
- Time to Breathe, a weekly stress-relieving meditation group, open to all in Transition (and all who are not!)
- free support for those involved in the TTT project through the Mentoring Project, and Complementary Therapies
- help with design and facilitation of meetings, events and gatherings, please contact us for this
Many of our members are people involved in psychological, healing, spiritual, faith or similar fields – mediators, social workers, group facilitators or trainers, therapists, people in faith groups, people working to connect with nature and those on a spiritual or personal development journey. We welcome all with an interest in the personal, group and community journey towards a healthier, happier, less resource intensive way of living.
Do get in touch if
- you'd like to receive our bulletins and updates,
- you're active in TTT and would like mentoring
- you have an idea for Inner Transition that you'd like to take forward, or
- you'd like to help with the organisation of the group.
To contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org