Invest in your community - and become a ‘TTT Supporter’
In keeping with our ethos of local resilience, we try to rely as little as possible on outside funding streams.
This means that meeting our core costs each month is a priority, and we do this both through the funds we raise at our events, but also from the pool of generous TTT supporters who contribute through regular monthly donations towards our work. This scheme has been growing over the last couple of years and now accounts for a good proportion of our core costs.
What does your support do?
TTT's activities fall under three themes:
- sustainable food & farming
- sustainable jobs & enterprise
- enriching our cultural lives
Your donation will support TTT projects including, as a sample, Incredible Edible, Follaton Forest Garden, Transition Homes, the REconomy Centre, collaboration with Schumacher college on e.g. Economics, and an eco-design course, work with KEVICC, the TTT arts network, organising talks and events in the community, and so much more: you can find out about our work through the Groups and Projects link. TTT's activities are by nature local and impact on the local community - your donation will help to influence where you live.
Ways to support:
Online donation -
- If you would like to make a donation online, visit the Donate page - where you can choose a from a single one-off donation or a regular donation. The online form is quick and easy to complete, and uses Paypal for the transaction.
By post -
- If you prefer, you can send a cheque to: Transition Town Totnes at 43 Fore Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5HN
Standing order -
- If you would like to join them and support what we do, please become a ‘TTT Supporter’ and set up a standing order monthly payment to TTT (a minimum of £5).
Download and fill in the Supporters' form and send in to us at 43 Fore Street, Totnes, TQ9 5HN.
Giving a regular donation helps us to plan and manage our funds more effectively, and gives us an income we can rely on.
Many thanks for all your support and energy!